Tuesday, November 01, 2005



Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome. I'm Rob Davies, a Londoner in Cardiff with a fondness for the written word but no real ability to manipulate it as yet. This is the first of many entries, but hopefully the only one with no real point. The aim, broadly speaking, is to comment on the process of becoming a journalist. It all seems rather egocentric to me and this blog is my only flirtation with internet self-publicisation. Normally i couldn't think of anything worse than advertising myself to the world. But as a trainee journalist at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, it would be laziness not to. Feel free to comment, especially if you have a talent for comic invective or can correct me on something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first comment on a potential legendary blog. I feel honoured.

10:32 PM  
Blogger rob said...

hi rob
just browsing through bolgs by hitting the next button. just thought id say hi - as i am rob davies in mold north wales - see my running blog at blogmold.blogspot

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home