Friday, December 08, 2006

Silly, silly me

For weeks i’ve been wondering why i haven’t had any comments on this blog for ages.

That’s when I discovered the ‘Publish Comments’ option, and was finally able to see how people have been responding to my shameless self-publicity.

There have been some notable contributions, amongst some very disturbing ones. One, presumably myopic, person accused me of having a ‘shapely arse’ but declined to leave their name, giving me the impression that somewhere out there is a stalker with a pair of binoculars trained on my backside. Scary.

In any case, get commenting, because the way has now been cleared of the obstacle that was my technological incompetence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was 7 I was given the advice to 'Love Thy Neighbour'. I took this pearl and the man next door and I are now happily married to a girl down the street. The three of us love our neighbour's dog very much too.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home